Having a strong and functional study schedule is a must for effective studies. Students have multiple subjects and courses to study and without a schedule, it becomes difficult to cover all of them in time.
While you can search and find a reliable answer to your write my essay for me query for your essays and other writing assignments, no one is going to study in your place. This is something that you have to do on your own.
Below are some ways through which you can have a functional and easy to follow study schedule.
- Assess your Current Schedule: Before starting to work on making your study schedule, it is better that you assess your current study routine first. See how much time you are dedicating to your studies and other activities. Cut the time that you spend in other activities and add it into your study schedule.
- Determine your Study Style: Everyone has different study styles. Some like to study for long hours while others want to take breaks between the sessions. Similarly, some students like to study from internet while others want to have a mix of books and internet. Plan your schedule according to your style for maximum output.
- List Down your Subjects: How many subjects do you have? List down all the subjects that you have and decide how much time you will have to dedicate for each subject. Easy subjects will need less time while difficult ones will need more time. Plan and schedule it accordingly.
- Create Priorities: Which subject do you have to study first? List the subjects from most difficult to easiest. Mark the subjects and allot time that is needed to study each of them. As a general rule, study the easiest subject first and move to harder ones afterwards.
- Create Study Blocks: After creating the priorities, make study blocks and divide the time in a week and allot each these blocks to subjects. The trick is to study the same subject at the same time every day. This way you will know what you have to study each study.
- Get Everything in Line: What do you want to study a particular subject? English Literature and other non-mathematical subjects will need books, lecture notes and internet while mathematics and other subjects involving numbers will need a calculator and other similar things. Set everything a day before to avoid wastage of time.
- Follow the 2 Hour Study Rule: Never try to stretch the study hours for more than 2 hours. You may feel like you could go on for some more time but, take a break. Your attention span starts decreasing after 2 hours so it is better to take a break.